1. Shot peening: A type of surface treatment that uses steel balls of a certain diameter to peen on the surface of a part as needed to form uniform small pits to improve the surface fatigue strength of the chain.
2. Bluing: After heating the part to a certain temperature, it is cooled by a chemical aqueous solution, saponified, and the surface color of the part becomes blue. The blue treated chain has a beautiful appearance and also has the effect of rust prevention. The disadvantage is that these chemical aqueous solutions cause significant environmental pollution.
3. Phosphating: immersing the parts in a certain temperature phosphating solution to form a phosphating layer on the surface of the parts, which can make the surface of the parts appear black or gray, improving the beauty of the chain while achieving the purpose of corrosion prevention. These phosphating solutions can be recycled and cause less environmental pollution.
4.Nickel plating: The method of electroplating or electroless nickel plating is used to form a nickel plating layer on the surface of the part. The nickel plating layer can not only beautify the chain, but also prevent corrosion. Nickel plated chains are commonly used in outdoor situations.
5. Galvanizing: The method of electroplating or chemical galvanizing is used to form a zinc coating on the surface of the part. The zinc coating can not only beautify the chain, but also prevent corrosion. Galvanized chains are generally suitable for outdoor applications.
6. Heat treatment: In heat treatment equipment, various auxiliary media are used at high temperatures to improve the organizational structure of parts and various physical properties.
7. Carburizing: Heat the parts in a heat treatment equipment to a certain temperature and hold for a certain time, then inject carbon containing media to infiltrate the surface of the parts to improve the hardness and wear resistance of the chain.
8. Quenching: After the parts are heated to a certain temperature in a heat treatment equipment, they are held for a certain time, and then cooled in different media as required to improve the hardness of the parts
9. Tempering: The quenched parts are heated at a certain temperature in a heat treatment equipment, and cooled after holding for a certain time. Tempering of parts can reduce quenching hardness, eliminate quenching stress, and improve toughness.
10. Greasing: After oiling the chain, it can prevent it from rusting and make it more shiny.
11.Greasing: Greasing the chain can prevent it from rusting and make it more shiny. (If it is inconvenient to apply grease during maintenance, use grease)
12.Stainless steel: it is not necessary to apply oil and grease, and it is clean and sanitary. Suitable for use in the food industry
13. Shuangbo Process: After using Shuangbo patented process, the chain can avoid chain drive wear at the early stage of use, while ensuring rust and corrosion resistance, without frequent maintenance, and with a long service life.